Friday, June 02, 2006

THE LAW OF CELEBRITY

What is Celebrity Stars in their Eyes? Celebrities dressing up as other celebrities to perform songs? In any other situation, that's known as fraud.

It's one rule for them and another for everyone else, isn't it?

If you're a normal guy and you dress yourself up as, say, a policeman and start walking purposefully up and down the street they come and arrest you for impersonating an officer of the law. But if you're a celebrity? Well, then they make a TV show all about you, my friend. It's quite simply unfair.

Trust me, I'm on the side of the average, normal guy like you. I'm not getting my kicks taking off my make-up and pretending to be Danny Baker presenting the afternoon show on the radio, you know? Eurgh.

Time for the travel report...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home