Wednesday, May 17, 2006

MY TWO CENTS

I'm sorry, how much good luck am I gaining from tossing coins in a fountain? Is it a lot? Because, I've tried to measure it and, I've got to tell you, my equipment must not be calibrated finely enough for this measurement.

Let me check the facts, as I understand them...

1. I'm throwing away money.

2. Apparently, I now have good luck.

And this is the deal?

I'm no mathematical genius, but it seems I'm a handful of small change down on the deal here. Point one, I can understand - I'm throwing away hard-earned money. Who wouldn't understand that? Point two, I'm thinking, is a little bit vague. Is the good luck proportionate to the amount of money I throw in the water? Should I be writing cheques?

Maybe it's the advertising standards people I should be speaking to about this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home