Friday, August 19, 2005

THE KLOWNICULUM VITAE

When I started working for Ad magazine they couldn't get my articles in there for all the advertising space they'd sold - I'd keep getting bumped. Eurgh! I admit it - I did some awful work when I wrote for Bad magazine - nothing I did for those people came out well. I acted like a scoundrel while I was writing for Cad magazine, just couldn't stop myself. I had to learn about fatherhood for Dad magazine - eurgh, that was a challenge. I really enjoyed working for Fad magazine at first, but I lost interest after a week. Writing for Gad magazine was a heavenly experience, between you and me. After that, I wrote for Had magazine - I did some great articles there, but they didn't pay me. And, working for Lad magazine was just one photoshoot after another.

So, here's the question - would I be crazy to apply for a job on Mad magazine?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home