Friday, August 26, 2005

THE HAIR RAISING STRATEGY

"Strong hold" and "extra hold" seem to be the main variations of hairspray. That makes sense - I mean, if you're going to spray gunk in your hair to make it lay a certain way, you've already committed yourself to a degree of "hold".

But, the "strong" part seems kind of redundant. Is anyone looking through the hairsprays trying to find "weak hold"? They want to brush their hair in front of the mirror, get it a certain way, spray it so it stays like that for maybe a minute, minute and a half - this is enough for them? It's not like mixing spirits - seasoned hair sculptors prefer a double, while newbies want plenty of ice with their hairspray. No.

"Extra strong hold" is really the ultimate. Both "extra" and "strong" from the same nozzle.

"I can't seem to do a thing with my hair today."

"Would you like a shot of my hairspray?"

"Wellll..."

"Go on, it's extra strong hold."

"Oh, I can’t. I'm driving."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home