Wednesday, August 24, 2005

THE INSURANCE SCAM

I'm starting to think that the insurance people aren't being entirely honest with us. All those adverts they do where the people change their insurance and saved £50, saved £100, saved up to £300, you know? Those people are frighteningly happy to have saved this money. They're not just pleased - they are, like, scary happy.

It's especially true with the single image ads - the ones you see at bus stops and on bill boards or in newspapers. The people there are like "I saved £100, and now I have the biggest rictus grin you ever did see! I just can’t stop smiling. It actually, physically hurts now. I am in pain here because I saved so much money. Please, please kill me. Kill me now."

If I may hazard a guess here, could it be that these people are spending these terrific savings on some, erm, happy pills? Because, what they save in car insurance they may end up losing on the health insurance. Good rehab isn't cheap.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Steve Goble said...

Jealous?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home