Friday, October 07, 2005

MY SPAM RAGE

Spam has now infiltrated every aspect of modern life. You open your e-mail - spam. No matter how good your junk mail filter, spam will still appear. I don't own a farm - I have no need of cock enhancement. I don't need under the counter drugs to read my e-mail, life isn't that bad just yet. I'm not interested in staying in the Paris Hilton.

Spam has started to plague bloggers, too.

Hey, I found your blog on google and thought you'd be interested in mine. Your site is interesting, it has the human touch, you put a lot of energy into it. My site is trying to sell pirate DVDs to fund my terrorist connections. Please come and visit me today.

Trust me, blog spammers - if I wanted to fund terrorism I'd have set up a direct debit by now. And, honestly, I'm not going to purchase a holiday abroad from a group likely to hijack the aircraft, thanks all the same.

You can't even escape spam on the streets these days. Folks come up to you on the high street offering car insurance or satellite television deals. People, do I look like I need car insurance? I'm walking past you. Walking. Do I have to spell it out? If I'm at home, watching TV, that's the time to suggest I take an interest in subscribing to satellite television. Not when I'm trying to catch a train for an important appointment.

There's no junk mail filter for humanity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home