Wednesday, September 07, 2005

THE UNHIDDEN AGENDA

No man has ever argued with a woman for doing a bad job in a bikini. A waitress can serve you a cold cup of coffee, drop your meal in your lap, and set light to the table cloth - if she's wearing a bikini top a man will still leave a tip.

This explains the standard costume worn by the super-villainess. There's no need to restrain male security guards while in these outfits.

"Excuse me, miss - do you have a security pass to be in this section of the research facility?"

"Oops, silly me - I guess I must have left it in my other bikini."

"Yup, sounds good enough to me - just carry on taking the photographs of the secret plans. And have a nice day."

It's amazing that there aren't more women in politics. Once they've figured out the bikini secret, it seems they should be able to get 50% of the voters backing them right out the gate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home