Monday, September 18, 2006

THE WHY-FI

What is this obsession with getting music downloads free? Why is there this element of society who are convinced that music should be free?

Let me explain it to you - music is free. If you want free music, drum your fingers on your keyboard, start whistling. There's your free music. You can carry that anywhere, friend.

What? You want the freakin' Beatles to provide the free music? Now, it seems to me what you're asking for is something entirely different. Not just a little bit different - entirely, do you see? What you want is not free music, what you want is specific, studio produced, successful music that cost money to create, by the greatest artists in the world to be free. Stop me if I'm going too fast for you here.

Would you like me to resurrect the corpse of Roy Orbison and send him round to sing you a lullaby? Is that what you feel you deserve?

If everyone took illegally mined gold, would iGold be available on the internet free, too?

Today's Klown College speech was provided by me, Krusty. What, did you think I'd stop speaking forever!?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home